Welcome To Ridgeland Kids!
We seek to...
- During Sunday morning services
- During family outings during the month
- By accepting every child as they are
- By listening to every child at their level
- Through equipping parents in raising their children
- Through being the family of God that raises our children together
We take time each Sunday to sing songs, learn a Bible story and verse, and fellowship together! We have two areas, Nursery (infants, toddlers, and 2s) and Children’s Church (3 years and up, with separate small groups for 3-6 and 7-12). Our lessons, designed by the team at Eureka!, are geared for each age group and are led by volunteers excited to teach and care for your child.
Sunday Morning Safety
We use a check in system for your child’s safety, meaning no one else can pick them up from the classroom. Our volunteers have regular background checks and go through MinistrySafe Sexual Abuse Awareness Training every two years. We also maintain two volunteers minimum in each area at all times.