Welcome To Ridgeland Kids!
We seek to...
- During Sunday morning services
- During family outings during the month
- By accepting every child as they are
- By listening to every child at their level
- Through equipping parents in raising their children
- Through being the family of God that raises our children together
Put your detective hats on and pull out those magnifying glasses!
Join us in “The GREAT Investigation” into God’s plan for all of us! We will spend the week looking at different stories from the Bible, learning all the while how much God cares for us.
Registration open NOW! Click the button below to register!
We take time each Sunday to sing songs, learn a Bible story and verse, and fellowship together! We have two areas, Early Childhood (birth through kindergarten) and Elementary Worship (1st through 5th grade). Our lessons, designed by the team at Eureka!, are geared for each age group and are led by volunteers excited to teach and care for your child.
Sunday Morning Safety
We use a check in system for your child’s safety, meaning no one else can pick them up from the classroom. Our volunteers have regular background checks and go through MinistrySafe Sexual Abuse Awareness Training every two years. We also maintain two volunteers minimum in each area at all times.